- 1 Shortcrust pastry
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Leek whites
- 500 g Carrots
- 50 g Comté cheese
- 200 mL Milk, 2%
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 1 Lemon
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Wash and slice the leeks.
- Sweat them in a drizzle of olive oil for 8 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper, and then set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the 4 eggs for the omelette.
- Add the milk, salt and pepper.
- Lay the pastry in a suitable pie plate.
- Place the leeks over the bottom of the pastry.
- Add the grated Comté cheese in the eggs-milk mix and pour it over the leeks.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash and peel the carrots.
- Grate them and prepare vinaigrette with 3 tablespoons of olive oil and the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the leek quiche hot or warm along with grated carrots.
- Bring colour to your plate for more pleasure and balance!