- 3 Charlotte potatoes
- 0.5 Green peppers
- 1 Tomatoes
- 10 mL (2 teaspoon) Chives
- 2 bitter-sweet pickle
- 1 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) Tabasco
- 10 mL (2 teaspoon) Wine vinegar
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Peel the potatoes, cut in two and cook for 15 minutes in a saucepan of salted boiling water.
- Rinse in cold water and cut into cubes.
- Remove the pepper stalk and seeds, and dice finely.
- Finely dice the gherkins.
- Peel, seed and finely dice the tomato.
- Snip the chives.
- Cook the hard-boiled egg.
- Peel and crush with a fork.
- Mix the prepared ingredients.
- Season with salt mixed with pepper, cream, 1 tablespoon of vinegar, olive oil and a few drops of spicy sauce.
- Serve the potato and green pepper salad.
- Wash carefully all fruits and vegetables and try to use the skin if possible. It contains fibres.