- 250 g Spinach
- 160 g potato
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Turnip
- 1 Leeks
- 1 Onions
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 2 teaspoon Coriander leaves
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Peel the potatoes, rinse and cut into pieces.
- Repeat the process with the carrots, turnip, leek and onion.
- Place them with the olive oil in a large saucepan and cover with a large volume of salted water, at least 5 cm above the ingredients.
- Cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Check the cooking by pricking a potato piece with a fork.
- In the meantime, wash and cut the spinach leaves.
- Add them to the broth together with the coriander and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Serve the Portuguese spinach soup.
- Exercise to compensate for diet slip-ups! It will allow you to burn more energy.