- 1 Pizza dough
- 6 Onions
- 3 tablespoon Sugar
- 40 g Canned anchovies
- 8 pitted black olive
- 6 Tomatoes
- 10 g Fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 4 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Cut the onions into rounds.
- In a sauté pan, pour the oil from the anchovy jar and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Put over medium heat.
- Add the onions and the sugar.
- Fry for about 10 minutes.
- Set aside 8 anchovy fillets to garnish. Add the rest to the onions. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Line a drip pan with the pizza dough and its baking paper.
- Spread over the onions and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and garnish with black olives and anchovies.
- Cut the tomatoes into rounds.
- Spread in a soup plate.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Drizzle a little olive oil and add pepper.
- Serve the pissaladière along with the fresh tomato salad.
- Say yes to extra fruit. Why not add fruits to your snacks?