- 150 g Spinach
- 2 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 0.5 Lemon
- 10 strand Parsley
- 10 g Butter
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 2 pike quenelles
- Sweat the frozen spinach in a saucepan. Add a knob of butter. Set aside.
- Poach the quenelles in a saucepan of boiling water. When they come up to the surface, take them out with a skimmer and place in a gratin dish.
- Drizzle with the juice of the lemon half, add salt, pepper, cover with chopped parsley and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Brown under the oven grill for 10 minutes.
- Serve the pike quenelles along with spinach purée.
- Drink plenty of water during the day: about 8 glasses (2L). You can also choose milk or 100% pure juice (with moderation).