- 120 g Spaghetti whole wheat
- 80 g Cherry tomatoes
- 80 g aragula lettuce
- 40 g Parmesan cheese shavings
- 30 g Pesto
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 5 mL Lemon juice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil a large volume of salted water and toss the spaghetti in.
- Cook al dente as indicated on the package.
- In the meantime, rinse and dry the aragula; wipe and cut the cherry tomatoes in two.
- Put everything in a salad bowl and mix with a few basil leaves, 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Put the pesto, olive oil, parmesan, salt and pepper in a salad bowl. Mix well.
- Drain the spaghetti and add to the salad bowl.
- Mix again.
- Transfer in two deep plates and sprinkle with parmesan.
- Serve the pesto pasta along with the aragula and cherry tomato salad.
- Bring colour to your plate for more pleasure and balance!