- 120 g whole-wheat pennes
- 80 g Mushrooms
- 1 Fennel
- 1 Lemon
- 1 teaspoon Parsley
- 25 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 10 g Butter
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 5 mL Lemon juice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 50 g Pancetta
- 1 garlic clove
- Peel and thinly slice the fennel. Put in a salad bowl and mix with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Add salt and pepper.
- Peel and slice the garlic. Rinse, dry and slice the mushrooms. Wash and chop the parsley.
- Cook the pasta al dente in a large volume of salted boiling water as indicated on the package.
- In the meantime, brown the pancetta in a frying pan over low heat until crisp. Take it out and set aside.
- Put the mushrooms in the frying pan with the butter and garlic. Cook until the mushrooms lose all their water. Add the cream, salt, pepper and set aside in a warm place.
- Drain the pasta and put it back in the saucepan. Add the pancetta, the mushroom sauce, the parmesan and mix.
- Immediately serve the penne with pancetta sprinkled with parsley along with fennel salad.
- You can compensate for diet slip-ups by not using elevators and escalators!