- 2 pear
- 2 potato
- 1 Onions
- 500 mL (2 cup) Vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 8 g Thyme
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Peel the pears, potatoes, and cut into wedges. Peel and chop the onion. Rinse and chop the parsley.
- Sweat the onion with a little olive oil in a pan. Add the pear and potato to the pan. Season to taste and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Pour in the broth and add the thyme. Bring to a boil, cover, and then cook for 15 minutes.
- Discard the thyme, stir in the cream and scatter over chopped parsley.
- Serve the potato soup very hot.
- A meal is not necessarily made of a single dish. You can add a starter and/or a dessert.