- 120 g Tagliatelle
- 100 g aragula lettuce
- 2 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 60 g Roquefort cheese
- 4 strand Chives
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 15 mL balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil, put in the tagliatelle and cook it until al dente as indicated on the package.
- In a saucepan, gently melt the Roquefort cheese with cream. Add pepper.
- Sort and wash the lettuce leaves. Season with salt, pepper, 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar and 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Drain the pasta and mix with the Roquefort cream. Sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Serve Roquefort pasta along with the aragula salad.
- Drink as much water as you want to hydrate regularly.