- 120 g Pasta
- 100 g Salmon, smoked
- 1 Onions
- 100 g Snow peas
- 30 g Pine nuts
- 3 tablespoon Pesto
- 1 tablespoon Crème fraîche
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Coarse salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Cook the pasta in salted water as indicated on the package and drain it.
- Drop the snow peas in salted boiling water and cook for 8 minutes after the water returns to a boil. Drain.
- Meanwhile, cut the smoked salmon into cubes.
- Gently heat the thinly sliced onion in a frying pan coated with a thin layer of olive oil.
- Add the salmon and pine nuts.
- Gently cook before incorporating the pesto and the cream.
- Add the pasta and carefully fold it into the sauce.
- Serve the pasta with pesto and salmon along with snow peas.
- Eat slowly. Signals of satiety are only received after 15 to 20 minutes.