- 60 g Bow tie pasta
- 50 g aragula lettuce
- 10 Pine nuts
- 50 g Cherry tomatoes
- 1 spring onion
- 6 leaf Fresh basil
- 30 g Mozzarella cheese
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Cook the pasta al dente in a large quantity of salted water following the instructions on the package. Drain and let it cool.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them in half. Peel and finely chop the onions. Thinly dice up the mozzarella.
- Wash and drain the arugula. Snip the basil.
- In a salad bowl, mix the pasta with the tomatoes, the onion, the mozzarella, the aragula salad, the pine nuts and the snipped basil.
- Add salt, pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Mix for a long time.
- Serve the pasta salad.
- Vary your menu for more pleasure and balance.