- 40 g Fresh cheese
- 120 mL Milk, 2%
- 2 Eggs
- 110 g Cooked beet
- 1 potato
- 1 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 2 tablespoon Whole-wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 15 mL Vegetable oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Peel the potato, cut in pieces and boil for 15 minutes.
- Make the pancake filling: mix the cottage cheese with raisins and 1 egg yolk.
- Add a pinch of salt and set aside in a cold places.
- Make the batter: mix the milk and the flour.
- When the mixture is fluid, incorporate the second egg yolk.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff and incorporate in the batter; it should be thick but fluid.
- Make the purée: drain and crush the potato together with the beetroot using a fork or a masher.
- Add the crème fraîche, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Lightly grease a frying pan with vegetable oil using a paper towel.
- Place a ladle of batter in the frying pan and spread it evenly in a thin layer.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Spread the filling over the pancake and fold it in 3.
- Reheat the purée if necessary.
- Serve the cottage cheese pancakes warm along with the beetroot purée.
- Vary your menu for more pleasure and balance.