- 80 g Ground beef (5% fat)
- 80 g Green peas
- 0.5 Onions
- 2 strand Parsley
- 1 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Breadcrumbs
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Peel the onion, rinse the parsley and chop everything very finely.
- With your hands, mix the meat, the chopped onion and parsley, the breadcrumbs, the egg, salt, and pepper.
- Form balls the size of a golf ball.
- Cook the peas according to the instructions on the package.
- In a frying pan, heat a little olive oil and fry the peas for about 10 minutes.
- Put the peas on a paper towel.
- Serve the onion meatballs along with the peas.
- Say yes to extra fruit. Why not add fruits to your snacks?