- 120 g basmati rice
- 100 g Chicken breast
- 100 g Shrimps
- 2 Eggs
- 50 g Green peas
- 2 Onions
- 1 Carrots
- 0.25 teaspoon chilli paste
- 1 tablespoon Peanuts
- 15 mL Grapeseed oil
- 1 balsamic vinegar
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- 100 g Purslane
- 1 garlic clove
- In a large quantity of boiling salted water, cook the rice for 10 minutes.
- Wash and drain the purslane. Add some canola oil and balsamic vinegar, some salt and pepper.
- Whisk the eggs with a bit of salt and pepper. Pour in a frying pan and cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes. Turn over to make an omelette. Set aside.
- Finely chop the chicken breast. Fry them in a bit of oil for 2 minutes over high heat. Add some salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- Peel and thinly slice the garlic and the onions. Mix them with the pepper purée until you get a past. Fry this mix for 2-3 minutes in a frying pan with a bit of oil.
- Dry the rice and let it cool. Drain, brush and finely chop the carrots into sticks.
- Add the chicken, the shrimps, the carrot and the green peas in a frying pan. Fry for 2 minutes. Add the rice slowly to fry it lightly.
- Set on a serving dish with the omelette cut into slices and sprinkled with peanuts.
- Serve the Nasi Goreng with the purslane salad.
- A meal combining varied foods is the first step towards balance!