- 60 g Salmon, smoked
- 2 Shrimps
- 4 Mussels
- 0.5 Avocado
- 50 g Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Sweet Gem lettuce
- 1 white onion
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 5 mL balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Finely dice the salmon and the cooked and peeled shrimp.
- Mix in a bowl. Add the cooked mussels.
- Wash and dry the Sweet Gem lettuce and pluck off the leaves.
- Dice the avocado half.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut in two.
- Peel and slice the onion.
- Mix everything gently and season with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve the mussel, shrimp and salmon salad well chilled.
- Try to limit your consumption of very sweet beverages, water is a good choice during meals.