- 1 Eggs
- 100 g Greek yogurt
- 50 g Feta cheese
- 200 g Tomatocoulis
- 3 strand Thyme
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 400 g ratatouille
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Beat the eggs with the yogurt, add salt, and pepper. Crumble the feta and mix with the yogurt.
- Cover the bottom of a gratin dish with half of the ratatouille. Spread over half of the tomato and finish with a layer of the remaining ratatouille.
- Top with the yogurt-feta mixture and place over the thyme sprigs.
- Cook in the oven for 40 minutes
- Serve the moussaka with garden vegetables.
- You should favour certain food groups and reduce your consumption of others!