- 80 g Ground lamb
- 0.5 Onions
- 15 g Pine nuts
- 0.5 Lemon
- 1 Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon Wheat flour (patent)
- 10 g Butter
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Chop the parsley, mix with ground lamb, and add salt, pepper.
- Form small balls.
- Prick the pine nuts into the balls, pour the flour on a plate and coat in the meatballs.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and fry the meatballs. Set aside.
- Chop the onions and stir-fry in the same frying pan until golden.
- Place the onions and meatballs in a casserole.
- Deglaze the frying pan with 100 ml of water, pour the juice obtained into the casserole with the juice of half a lemon and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Peel the tomatoes, cut into 4, sprinkle with olive oil and salt.
- Serve the lemony meatballs with the peeled tomato sprinkled with olive oil.
- What should you drink with your meal? Water is a smart choice. Don't hesitate to add fruits and fresh herbs to perfume it!