- 40 g curled salad
- 120 g potato
- 50 g Bacon strips
- 310 mL (1 ¼ cup) Milk, 2%
- 1 tablespoon Mustard
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut into 3 cm cubes. Immerse in a saucepan of salted cold water and bring to a boil. Cook over medium heat for 15 minutes.
- Dry-fry the bacon in a saucepan, over high heat. When golden, drain on paper towel and set aside.
- Drain the potatoes and mash with a fork or potato masher. Add the milk to obtain a smooth purée.
- Add the bacon, pepper, mustard and nutmeg.
- Add the curly lettuce strips to the warm mashed potato and stir until blended.
- Finish with the white vinegar.
- Serve the bacon mashed potato (stamppot andijvie) immediately.
- Fruits and vegetables: at least five a day. They are authentic allies for your health.