- 1 Lettuce
- 1 Onions
- 500 mL Vegetable broth
- 40 g Country bread
- 1 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 1 pinch Yellow curry powder
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Peel and slice the onion. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a saucepan and sweat the onion.
- Add the picked and washed lettuce. Sweat until wilted and add pepper.
- Pour in the broth, bring to a boil, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Blend with the cream and curry.
- Grill the country bread slices in a toaster, then drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Serve the lettuce potage garnished with the country bread.
- Adding salt to chicken is not necessary, chorizo takes care of it!