- 50 g Green lentils, boiled
- 1 Fennel
- 1 Green onions
- 1 Lemon
- 3 strand Dill
- 1 Wine vinegar
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 45 g trout, smoked
- Fill a saucepan with water and add the lentils. Bring to a boil, cover and cook for the time indicated on the package.
- Wash the fennel and remove the stalks. Peel off the first layer and finely dice the fennel. Finely dice half of the lemon keeping the zest. Peel and slice the onion. Wash and snip the dill.
- Cut the trout into fine slivers.
- Put 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of vinegar and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a salad bowl; add a little salt and pepper.
- Add the onion followed by the diced fennel and lemon, the trout, and finally the drained lentils. Mix well.
- Serve the lentil salad with fennel and smoked trout sprinkled with dill.
- Bring colour to your plate for more pleasure and balance!