- 120 g Tagliatelle
- 120 g aragula lettuce
- 1 Onions
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 6 strand Chives
- 45 mL Olive oil
- 15 mL balsamic vinegar
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Zest the lemon and juice a lemon half.
- In a saucepan, heat the crème fraîche with the lemon juice.
- Cook the pasta al dente in a large volume of salted water as indicated on the package.
- In the meantime, wash and dry the aragula. Make the vinaigrette with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 tablespoon of vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and put it back in the saucepan with the lemon zest, pepper, and a little olive oil. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the cream and sprinkle with parmesan and finely chopped chives.
- Serve the lemon pasta with the juice of the other lemon squeezed on plates along with green salad.
- Favour whole grain products as they contain more fibres.