- 400 g Lamb shoulder joint
- 250 g frozen green beans
- 4 spring onion
- 4 strand Parsley
- 60 mL Olive oil
- 4 pinch Salt
- 4 pinch Pepper
- 4 garlic clove
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Peel the onions and finely chop the parsley.
- Sprinkle the shoulder with salt and pepper, and cook in a frying pan until golden brown with some drops of olive oil.
- Place in a plate and arrange unpeeled garlic cloves and onions around the meat.
- Transfer to the oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Spoon the cooking juice over the lamb shoulder from time to time and turn it over when half cooked.
- Meanwhile, plunge green beans into salted boiling water for the time indicated on the packaging.
- Drain, add a dash of olive oil, set aside, and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley just before serving.
- Serve the lamb shoulder with the green beans alongside.
- An idea to complete this dish: a slice of whole grain bread.