- 90 g Lamb cutlets
- 80 g New potatoes
- 1 Carrots
- 2 tablespoon Fresh mint
- 25 g Feta cheese
- 15 mL (3 teaspoon) Sugar
- 10 mL (2 teaspoon) Wine vinegar
- 10 mL (2 teaspoon) Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Wash and scrub the potatoes and the carrots.
- Cut the carrots in 4.
- Boil them together, in a pan of salted water for about 15 minutes.
- Rub the chop with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat and roast the chop for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, according to your taste.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce: wash and finely chop the mint.
- Place in a bowl, and mix with the sugar, vinegar, and 1 tablespoon of boiling water.
- Drain the potatoes and carrots.
- Sprinkle scrambled feta over the meat and pour the mint sauce over.
- Serve the lamb chop with mint sauce along with steamed potatoes and carrots.
- Consider taking up a physical activity that you enjoy: you will be more willing to stick to it.