- 100 g Wheat flour (patent)
- 1 Eggs
- 1 chive
- 80 g Lettuce
- 1 pinch chilli flakes
- 15 mL Kimchi juice
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 15 mL rice vinegar
- 15 mL Soy sauce
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Peel and thingly chop the spring onion.
- Wash and dry the lettuce leaves.
- Put the flour, the egg, the kimchi, and the onion in a salad bowl.
- Add 100 ml of water, salt and pepper.
- Stir well to obtain a fluid batter.
- Prepare the salad: in a salad bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1 dash of rice vinegar, 1 pinch of pepper flakes and 1 pinch of sugar.
- Add the lettuce leaves. Mix and set aside.
- In a frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
- Pour in a little batter to form a small pancake and fry for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Repeat for the remaining batter.
- Serve the pancakes with spring onions (pajeon) warm, along with the lettuce salad.
- Wash carefully all fruits and vegetables and try to use the skin if possible. It contains fibres.