- 1 Cauliflower
- 320 g Lettuce
- 1 Onions
- 200 g Tomatocoulis
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 3 teaspoon Garam masala
- 0.5 teaspoon Turmeric
- 60 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 345 °F.
- Rinse the cauliflower, cut off the stalks and place the florets in an ovenproof dish.
- Wash and dry the lettuce leaves.
- Peel and thinly slice the onion.
- In a frying pan over medium heat, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil with the turmeric.
- Brush this mixture on the cauliflower florets.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat 2 teaspoons of olive oil in the same pan and fry the onion until golden brown.
- Add the tomato purée, garlic powder and garam masala.
- Add salt, pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve warm the Indian style cauliflower on a bed of lettuce leaves and topped with tomato curry.
- You are no longer hungry? Don’t force yourself to finish your meal; make a habit of serving yourself less.