- 250 g frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoon semi-whole-wheat flour
- 10 g Butter
- 1 Poultry broth cube
- 30 g White rice
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Cook the frozen chopped spinach as indicated on the package.
- In the meantime, cook the rice according to the package instructions.
- Dissolve the bouillon cube in 250 ml of boiling water.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and mix until smooth.
- Pour in the chicken bouillon, stir and reduce for 6 minutes.
- Add the spinach into the saucepan, mix, add salt and pepper.
- Serve the Hungarian-style spinach along with the white rice.
- Wash carefully all fruits and vegetables and try to use the skin if possible. It contains fibres.