- 100 g Spinach
- 1 potato
- 0.5 white onion
- 1 Vegetable bouillon, cubes
- 1 crottin cheese
- 15 mL Canola oil
- 5 mL White wine vinegar
- 0.5 teaspoon Mustard wholegrain
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven grill to 410 °F.
- Peel and wash the potatoes.
- Cook for 20 minutes in boiling water with a bouillon cube.
- Wash the spinach and steam for 3 minutes. Add salt.
- Place the cheese on baking paper and put it under the grill.
- When the cheese starts melting, remove from the oven and place on the spinach.
- Make the vinaigrette in a salad bowl.
- Cut the potatoes in thin slices.
- Finely chop the white onion.
- Mix everything in the salad bowl.
- Serve the warm goat cheese on a bed of spinach along with the potato salad.
- Try to avoid adding salt during your meals.