- 1 Whole sea bream emptied and flaking
- 80 g Green beans
- 60 mL (4 tablespoon) Savoury rice
- 60 mL (4 tablespoon) Chives
- 1 Lemon
- 1 Pepper
- 1 pinch Salt
- Rinse the fish with cold water and wipe with a kitchen towel.
- With a knife, make 2 or 3 diagonal slashes in each side to form a grid.
- Push 4 skewers through the fish: 2 from head to tail, and 2 others widthwise.
- Sprinkle the 2 sides with salt and pepper.
- On a grill, barbecue or plancha, grill the fish for 25 minutes, turning midway.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice in a large pot of salted boiling water according to the instructions on the packaging.
- Wash green beans, cut the ends, and steam in a pressure cooker for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse, spin and chop the chives.
- Wash and wipe the lemon, cut into quarters.
- Drain the rice and green beans.
- Season the green beans with salt and pepper, and drizzle with a dash of sesame oil.
- Transfer the rice in a plate, lay the fish on top and garnish with chives.
- Serve the grilled fish over a bed of aromatic rice and steamed green beans.
- You can compensate for diet slip-ups by not using elevators and escalators!