- 100 g cod fillet
- 2 Bacon slices
- 80 g broccoli heads
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 strand Thyme
- 2 strand Rosemary
- 0.5 Lemon
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Cut half of the lemon into very thin slices.
- Roll the fish in the herb mix and put it in a lightly oiled oven plate.
- Cover the fish with slices of bacon and put the lemon slices on it.
- Add pepper and cook in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Peel the garlic and wash the broccoli.
- Cook for 15 minutes in a pot of salted water.
- Drain the garlic and the broccoli.
- Mash them and drizzle with some olive oil. Add some salt and pepper.
- Serve the grilled cod fillet with bacon along with the mashed broccoli.
- Bring colour to your plate for more pleasure and balance!