- 150 g Filet mignon
- 120 g Broccoli
- 1 potato
- 1 Leeks
- 1 Poultry broth cube
- 10 g Butter
- 50 mL Liquid cream
- 3 strand Parsley
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Wash the broccoli and cut into pieces.
- Cut the potato skin, peel the pears, rinse, and cut them into wedges.
- Dissolve the bouillon cube in the water, bring to a boil, then, over low heat, add the cream and the vegetables.
- Cook for 10 minutes, then blend the vegetables in a food processor.
- Fry the filet mignon slices with the margarine for 3 minutes over high heat until brown.
- Once golden brown, add to the soup. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve green vegetable and pork meat soup.
- Vary your menu for more pleasure and balance.