- 60 g Green peas
- 60 g aragula lettuce
- 5 Green asparagus
- 125 mL (½ cup) Bulgur wheat
- 0.5 Avocado
- 1 Green onions
- 10 mL (2 teaspoon) Chives
- 4 strand Parsley
- 0.5 Lemon
- 10 mL (2 teaspoon) balsamic vinegar
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Remove the ends of the asparagus and cook the spears for 10 minutes in a saucepan of salted boiling water.
- After 3-4 minutes, add the peas. Drain and let cool.
- Cook the bulgur in a large volume of salted water as indicated on the package.
- Peel and finely dice the avocado; drizzle with the juice of half a lemon.
- Wash and dry the aragula.
- Peel and finely chop the spring onion.
- Rinse and finely chop the herbs. Mix everything.
- Cut the asparagus in pieces.
- Add to the vegetables together with the peas.
- Season with salt, pepper, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil.
- Drain the bulgur.
- Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Serve the green vegetable salad along with bulgur.
- Do not add more salt when you eat, the salt used to cook is usually enough!