- 150 g Green beans
- 100 g canned green kidney beans
- 1 lettuce heart
- 2 strand Parsley
- 4 strand Chives
- 1 Eggs
- 30 mL Vinaigrette
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Cook the egg for 10 minutes in boiling water. Let it cool.
- Wash the green beans and cut off the ends.
- Steam for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse and drain the kidney beans.
- Wash the parsley and the chives. Chop them.
- Wash the lettuce and make its vinaigrette.
- Mix all beans together with 1 spoon of vinaigrette dressing and herbs.
- Keep in a cool place before serving.
- Peel the egg, cut into 2, and place on top of the salad.
- Serve the green bean and kidney bean salad with lettuce heart seasoned with vinaigrette.
- Make more room for legumes in your plate for invaluable benefits!