- 200 g Blade roast
- 200 g Button mushroom
- 200 g Broccoli
- 60 g White rice
- 1 Chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Crème fraîche
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Rinse and slice the mushrooms.
- Dice the meat.
- In a cocotte, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- When the oil is foaming, brown the diced meat.
- Dilute the bouillon cube in 750 ml of lukewarm water.
- Put the mushrooms and the dissolved bouillon cube in the casserole. Stir well.
- Incorporate the mustard, paprika, and mix.
- Close the casserole and simmer for 25 minutes over medium heat.
- In the meantime, cook the broccoli in boiling water following the indications on the package.
- Steam the rice for 7 minutes.
- At the end of cooking time, open the casserole, add the cream and dilute gently over low heat.
- Serve the goulash stroganoff with mushrooms along with white rice and broccoli.
- Exercise to compensate for diet slip-ups! It will allow you to burn more energy.