- 0.5 Savoy cabbage
- 1 Onions
- 20 g Butter
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- 2 pinch Parsley
- 2 garlic clove
- 120 g Spaghetti whole wheat
- Finely chop the green cabbage and the onion, crush the garlic and fry them on the butter over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta following the instructions on the package.
- Add 2 tablespoons of cooking water from the pasta to the cabbage.
- Add some salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta to the cabbage.
- Serve the garlic and cabbage pasta immediately, sprinkled with snipped parsley.
- You are no longer hungry? Don’t force yourself to finish your meal; make a habit of serving yourself less.