- 120 g Pasta
- 4 tablespoon stoned olive de Nice
- 160 g Baby spinach
- 2 garlic clove
- 2 teaspoon Rosemary
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 4 tablespoon Breadcrumbs
- 37.5 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Peel and chop the garlic.
- Wash the lemon, zest half of it and chop it finely.
- Prepare the salad: wash and dry the baby spinach.
- Put in a salad bowl and mix with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta al dente in a large volume of boiling water, following the indications on the package. Drain.
- In the meantime, heat a little olive oil in a frying pan over high heat.
- Add the breadcrumbs and fry for 2-3 minutes, while stirring until golden. Set aside.
- Clean the frying pan and heat another ½ tablespoon of olive oil.
- Stir-fry the garlic for 1 minute, and then add the rosemary, lemon zest, olives and pepper.
- Cook for 2 or 3 minutes. Add the pasta and mix well.
- Put everything on a plate and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Serve the pasta with garlic and olives along with baby spinach salad.
- When you go shopping, read product labels to be aware of what you buy.