- 100 g Broad beans
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Tomatoes
- 80 g potato
- 1 Carrots
- 1 Onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 strand coriander
- 6 pitted black olive
- 1 teaspoon ras el hanout
- 150 mL Vegetable broth
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Cook the broad beans in a pot of salted water for 20 minutes.
- Peel the eggplant, the potatoes, and the carrot and wash them.
- Slice them up together with the zucchini.
- Grate the tomato and chop the onion and the garlic.
- Snip the coriander.
- In a frying pan or a tagine dish brown the onion on a little oil, add the spices and the garlic and mix for 2 minutes over the heat.
- Add the tomato and the drained beans.
- Put the vegetables on each other, evenly distribute the olives.
- Cover with the broth, cover the dish and cook for 20 minutes.
- Serve the garden vegetable tagine.
- Remember: don't wait until you are thursty to drink water.