- 120 g White rice
- 200 g canned salmon
- 160 g broccoli heads
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 branch Dill
- 1 branch chive
- 30 mL rice vinegar
- 10 mL Soy sauce
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Cook the rice in salted boiling water according to package instructions.
- Drain the rice.
- Wash the broccoli heads and cook in salted boiling water for 15 minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- In the meantime, peel and chop the garlic, slice the spring onion, rinse and finely chop the dill.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok.
- Brown the garlic and the spring onion for 1 minute over high heat.
- Add the rice, rice vinegar and soy sauce.
- Mix and heat for 4 minutes, while stirring frequently.
- Add the shredded salmon.
- Continue cooking for another minute.
- Sprinkle with chopped dill.
- Serve immediately the stir-fried rice with salmon and dill along with broccoli heads.
- Yogurt can help you reach your daily calcium intake.