- 100 g European hake
- 1 Onions
- 1 Tomatoes
- 0.5 Red peppers
- 50 g Batavia lettuce
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Paprika
- 60 mL (4 tablespoon) Wholegrain rice
- 10 mL (2 teaspoon) Sherry vinegar
- 45 mL (3 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Cook the rice following the instruction on the package. Drain.
- Wash the tomatoes and the pepper, dice them up.
- Peel the onion and cut it thinly.
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a casserole and fry the onions and the paprika for 5 minutes.
- Add the pepper and tomato cubes, add salt and pepper.
- Mix, cover and cook for 20 minutes over low heat.
- Wash the lettuce and drizzle with a vinaigrette made from olive oil and sherry vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Put the fish in the casserole with the sauce.
- Cover again and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put the filet on a serving plate.
- Cover with sauce.
- Serve the fish paprikash warm with the wholegrain rice and the green salad.
- You are no longer hungry? Don’t force yourself to finish your meal; make a habit of serving yourself less.