- 100 g Cod
- 250 g Spinach
- 1 Eggs
- 60 mL Milk, 2%
- 3 tablespoon Wheat flour (patent)
- 10 g Butter
- 50 mL cooking oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Wash the spinach 2 or 3 times in fresh water.
- Drain and spin dry.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and sweat the spinach while turning gently.
- Continue cooking over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes until the spinach loses most of its water.
- Remove from heat, add the cream, cook for another 2 to 3 minutes over very low heat, add salt, pepper, and set aside in a warm place.
- Cut the cod in pieces.
- Mix the egg with the flour and the milk and soak the fish for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a sauté pan and place the fish fritters.
- Fry evenly for 3 to 4 minutes while turning the fritters with a wooden spatula.
- Place on a paper towel before serving.
- Serve the fish fritters along with spinach fondue.
- A slip-up? Make your next meal or the next day’s meals lighter. Also, consider exercising to burn extra calories.