- 200 g Lamb cutlets
- 100 g Fennel
- 100 g Green peas
- 1 Tomatoes
- 1 Onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 0.5 Lemon
- 12 Green olive
- 2 strand Thyme
- 0.5 Saffron
- 45 mL (3 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Chop the onion, cut the fennel lengthwise into six, dice the tomato.
- Sweat the onion in a casserole with a little oil, add the crushed garlic, tomato, sliced lemon, saffron, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes, while stirring.
- Add the fennel and peas, stir gently, cover and cook for 25 minutes, until the fennel is tender.
- Five minutes before the end of cooking, add the pitted olives.
- Meanwhile, in a dish, roll the chops in the thyme and a little oil. Set aside.
- At the last moment, barbecue or grill them for 4 minutes on each side. Season with salt.
- Serve the fennel tagine along with the thyme lamb chops.
- Fruits and vegetables: at least five a day. They are authentic allies for your health.