- 1 Endive
- 100 g potato
- 0.5 Onions
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 60 g Romaine lettuce
- 15 mL Vinaigrette
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Peel the onion and cut into rounds.
- Peel the potatoes, rinse them.
- Rinse and peel the endive.
- Cut the potatoes and the endive into pieces.
- Gently brown the onion in a casserole with a dash of olive oil.
- Stir in the endive and potato pieces.
- Add a little water, salt, pepper, put the lid on the casserole, and cook for 20 minutes, checking occasionally.
- Feel free to add a little water if necessary.
- Meanwhile, wash and spin the lettuce leaves.
- Make the vinaigrette in the bottom of a salad bowl and place the salad on top.
- Mash the potatoes with a fork.
- Serve the endive purée along with the green salad.
- Say yes to extra fruit. Why not add fruits to your snacks?