- 250 g Pizza dough
- 120 g Fresh goat cheese
- 160 g mesclun
- 5 Eggplant
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 strand Thyme
- 1 strand Rosemary
- 30 mL Olive oil
- 5 mL balsamic vinegar
- 4 pinch Salt
- 4 pinch Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 °F.
- Rinse the vegetables and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Cut the eggplant into cubes.
- Peel the tomatoes, remove the seeds and crush the flesh.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Cut the goat cheese log into rounds.
- In a frying pan, heat 4 tablespoons of oil and sauté the garlic and the eggplant cubes for about 3 minutes while stirring. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the crushed tomatoes, mix and cook over low heat.
- Line the dough on baking paper or on a floured baking tray.
- Spread over the eggplant mixture and place the goat cheese rounds; crumble the thyme and the rosemary and sprinkle over.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse and dry the mixed greens.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
- When the cheese is melted and the dough is golden, serve the eggplant pizza along with the mixed green salad seasoned with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Say yes to extra fruit. Why not add fruits to your snacks?