- 100 g Spinach
- 100 g Tomatoes
- 2 Eggs
- 125 mL (½ cup) couscous seeds
- 60 g Ground beef
- 1 garlic clove
- 0.5 Onions
- 10 mL (2 teaspoon) Cumin powder
- 10 mL (2 teaspoon) Turmeric
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) Cinnamon flakes
- 30 mL (2 tablespoon) Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Soften the chopped oil in a frying pan or a tagine dish with some olive oil, add the meat, the smashed garlic, the spices and mix over the heat for 3 minutes.
- Let the spinach release its water in a pot, turn off the heat when they no longer release water.
- Grate the tomatoes.
- Add them in the frying pan and mix quickly.
- Add the spinach to the sauce and cook for 5 minutes.
- Break the eggs on it.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes until the egg yolks solidify.
- Swell the couscous in a salad bowl for 5 minutes with its own weight in boiling water.
- Add a few drops of oil and mix with a fork to separate the grains.
- Serve the egg tagine with the couscous and the spinach.
- Consider taking up a physical activity that you enjoy: you will be more willing to stick to it.