- 1 Duck magret
- 100 g frozen mixed red berries
- 300 g frozen green beans
- 4 Onions
- 1 branch Thyme
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Cook the green beans in boiling salted water according to the package instructions.
- Salt and pepper the duck breast.
- Slash the fat with a knife.
- Brown fat-side down in a very hot frying pan.
- Peel and cut the onions into quarters. Stir-fry them in the frying pan.
- Turn the duck breast, sprinkle with thyme and cook depending on the thickness and your taste.
- Turn twice more to make it tender.
- Transfer it to a plate, cover and let it rest.
- Pour the excess fat in the sink from the frying pan by holding the onions.
- Return to heat and add the red berries.
- Stir for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the honey diluted in a little warm water, pepper and mix again for 3 minutes.
- Cut the duck breast into fine slices.
- Heat the green beans in a drop of olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve the duck breast with the red berry compote and the green beans.
- What should you drink with your meal? Water is a smart choice. Don't hesitate to add fruits and fresh herbs to perfume it!