- 100 g Duck magret
- 0.25 orange
- 300 g Oak leaves
- 30 g White rice
- 30 g Sugar
- 150 mL orange juice
- 10 g Butter
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 15 mL Vinaigrette
- Toss the rice in salted boiling water and cook for 12-15 minutes after the water resumes boiling. Drain.
- Remove a little of the breast fat and sprinkle with salt.
- Heat the butter in a sauté pan, add the duck breast and fry over low heat for 7 to 8, minutes turning it over one time.
- In a saucepan, bring water with sugar to a boil and simmer to obtain a pale yellow caramel.
- Incorporate the orange juice, mix and bring to a boil.
- Cut the breast in two, put it back in the pan, add the sauce and cook over low heat for another 3 minutes.
- Keep it in a warm place.
- Wash and dry the lettuce.
- Prepare the vinaigrette in a salad bowl and add the lettuce.
- Serve the duck breast with orange slices along with rice and green salad.
- No food is forbidden! By itself, no food is good or bad, it is all a question of variety and balance.