- 1 Cucumber
- 2 Yogurt
- 4 strand Dill
- 20 g walnut kernels
- 45 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 40 g walnut bread
- 1 garlic clove
- Peel the cucumber and cut it into slices.
- Blend it with the garlic, walnuts, yogurt, dill, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, salt and pepper. Add a little water if necessary.
- Drizzle the slices of bread with a dash of olive oil.
- Serve the soup along with the walnut bread.
- You can compensate for diet slip-ups by not using elevators and escalators!