- 0.5 Cucumber
- 75 g Tuna
- 40 g Whole-wheat bread
- 1 Green onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 0.5 teaspoon Fleur de sel
- 10 mL (2 teaspoon) Sugar
- 10 mL (2 teaspoon) white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Crème fraîche half fat
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) Paprika
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Cut the cucumber and the onion into slices and put it in a bowl.
- Add the coarse salt, mix and let it release water for 10 minutes.
- Recover the excess water, add the vinegar, the sugar, the cream and the crashed garlic. Whisk with a fork to get a sauce.
- Mix the cucumber, the tuna broken down to pieces and the sauce. Add 2 pinches of paprika. Add salt and pepper. Set aside in a cool place for 20 minutes if possible.
- Toast the wholegrain bread, drizzle with some olive oil and rub with some garlic.
- Serve the cucumber and tuna salad fresh with a slice of garlic bread.
- You can add a tablespoon of snipped coriander.