- 120 g Tagliatelle
- 100 mL Liquid cream half fat
- 30 g Pesto
- 30 g Parmesan cheese shavings
- 20 g Pine nuts
- 15 mL Olive oil
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 80 g mesclun
- Bring salted water to boil in a large saucepan. When the water boils, plunge in the pasta and cook for 3 minutes: it should remain al dente. Drain.
- In the meantime, heat the cream over medium heat.
- Add the pesto to the warm cream, season with salt and pepper, stir well and remove the pan from heat.
- Add the pasta to the creamy pesto and sprinkle with parmesan and roasted pine nuts.
- Wash and dry the mixed greens. Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Serve the creamy pesto pasta hot along with the aragula salad.
- Legumes and cereals: the winning duo providing complementary vegetable proteins.