- 100 g salmon fillet
- 100 g cod fillet
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Leeks
- 0.5 Fennel
- 50 g Kohlrabi
- 50 g Celery
- 1 tablespoon Wheat flour (patent)
- 1 teaspoon Tomato concentrate
- 100 mL White wine
- 100 mL Liquid cream half
- 20 g Butter
- 2 pinch Salt
- 2 pinch Pepper
- Cut the fish into cubes.
- Peel and wash vegetables, cut them into fine juliennes.
- Soften the vegetables with the butter in a pot over medium heat for 3 minutes then gradually add the flour while stirring.
- Pour in the water, the wine, the cream, and the tomato paste.
- Let simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the fish to the pot and cook for 5 to 7 minutes over medium heat.
- Add salt and pepper to your taste.
- Serve the creamy fish soup.
- A meal combining varied foods is the first step towards balance!