- 100 g salmon fillet
- 4 Asparagus
- 5 strand Dill
- 2 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- Cook the asparagus in boiling salted water for 20 minutes.
- Poach the salmon fillet in boiling salted water for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Drain, let it cool and set aside in a cold place.
- Rinse and finely chop the dill and add to the mayonnaise.
- Drain the asparagus.
- Serve the cold salmon along with mayonnaise and asparagus.
- A meal is not necessarily made of a single dish. You can add a starter and/or a dessert.